AN IDEAL HOMEadmin
An ideal home can be defined as a place, which can ensure mental relaxation, comfort, joy, physical stability, energy and activeness with perfect harmonization of the body, mind, soul. It is a place where the occupants are mentally and physically happy, stable and positively growing. There are certain characteristics of an ideal home. Some of them are stated below:
- An Ideal Home generally has a positive, relaxing, soothing and a healthy feel in the internal environment.
- An Ideal Home is generally located on a healthy location. The latitude, longitude and altitude on which the building resides help in creating healthy environment. The external physical placements like parks, trees, roads and neighboring buildings also help in creating a healthy environment.
- An Ideal Home is generally full of sunlight and fresh air at desired timings.
- An Ideal Home maintains healthy levels of sound inside the building
- An Ideal Home has a perfect balance between the internal and external environment.
- It does not suffer from any type of stress and aggression from land, building or environment.
- An Ideal Home generally ensures a complete circulation of air, bio matter, energy and water.
- It has a perfect balance of Cosmo-telluric channel.
- The indoor air quality of an Ideal home is healthy. It is free of all organic contaminations like mold, germs and bacteria etc and inorganic contaminations like radon, hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide beyond the permissible maximum limits as per the authority.
- The temperature, relative humidity, wind direction and velocity in an Ideal home generally suits the human requirements.
- An ideal home has healthy and ergonomic furniture placed in safe zone.
- The construction material used in an Ideal home is generally natural and eco friendly.
- An Ideal home is generally planned and designed as per the laws of nature (Vastu). Buildings following basic norms of Vaastu create a perfect balance and harmony with the nature.