Animals & Scientific Vastuadmin
The basic aim of Vastu is to establish harmony with nature. In essence, every person or thing should be in it’s natural form. Vastu does not approve any thing, which contradicts with the laws of nature.
If we analyze scientifically, it will be found that animals and birds are not static and they move in different places. Their hair, saliva and the feces of the dog can pollute the atmosphere due to lack of hygiene. As per Vastu, we should maintain a certain level of distance from animals for a healthier life.
Horses, Cow, Buffalo, Bull, Dog etc. are mostly kept in and around house. Cats, Birds, fishes and Rabbits are also seen in houses. Don’t limit freedom of Animals.
Their sheds should have slope towards northeast while the arrangement for disposal of waste, dung etc. Area should be planned from the northwest direction.
- Give animals lot of free space to move. Avoid paintings of Slavery of animals.
- Animals may indicate energies of the house
- Check Animal Cell harmony at
- Check Bio matter circulation
- Observe change in their attitude regularly
- Shower love and care but let them live naturally.
Directions & Animals
- Air Element is best for Animals.
- NW is best. In case of exceptional situations it can be placed in west or north of building and plot.
- NW is a good blend and combination of heat, light, and wind energy.
- Wind energy is strong in cleansing negativities emitted from animals.
- Dog or other animals should never be placed in South and Southwest. It makes them aggressive.
If your nose runs or you start sneezing and wheezing after petting or playing with a dog, you may be allergic to dogs.
Dogs produce multiple allergens, or proteins that can cause allergy. These allergens are found in dog hair, dander, saliva and urine. Dust and pollen in a dog’s coat can also cause allergy symptoms. In those cases, the allergy is to dust or pollen, not to the dog.
Dog Allergy Symptoms
Dog allergy symptoms range from mild to severe, depending on an individual’s sensitivity and the level of exposure to allergens.
Highly sensitive people can develop symptoms, including breathing problems or a rash, within minutes of touching a dog or entering a house with a dog.
Symptoms may include:
- Sneezing or a runny or stuffy nose
- Facial pain (from nasal congestion)
- Coughing, chest tightness, shortness of breath, and wheezing
- Watery, red or itchy eyes
- Skin rash or hives
Dog Allergy Management & Treatment
If you have a dog and are allergic to dogs, keep the dog out of your bedroom and restrict it to only a few rooms.
Don’t pet, hug or kiss the dog; if you do, wash your hands with soap and water.
High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) cleaners run continuously in a bedroom or living room can reduce allergen levels over time.
Regular use of a high-efficiency vacuum cleaner or a central vacuum can reduce allergen levels.