Vastu Colors For House
Vastu colors for House and health have a deep and a strong relationship. If a building is healthy it would ensure good health but on the contrary if it is sick it will make the occupants SICK. The buildings, which are sick and can make the occupants sick as well, are known to be suffering from Sick Building Syndrome, Vastu colors for House.
Sick building syndrome is defined as situations in which occupants of the building experience acute health and comfort problems. It appears to be linked to time spent in a building, but no specific illness or cause can be identified. The complaints may be restricted to a particular room or may be throughout the building. Buildings become sick due to inadequate planning and lack of alignment with the laws of nature. The indoor environment in relation with the other factors creates a problem and Vastu colors for House
There are various indicators of Sick Building Syndrome. The occupants can clearly diagnose if the building is suffering from sick building syndrome. Building occupants complain of symptoms associated with acute discomfort such as headache; eye, nose, or throat irritation; dry cough; dry or itchy skin; dizziness and nausea; difficulty in concentrating; fatigue; and sensitivity to odours and many more. The most important factor that comes into limelight is that the cause of the symptoms is not known. There are various instruments used to diagnose problems of a building and Vastu colors for House
WHY AND HOW ARE DISEASES BORN ?
According to “Flanders Dunbar” it is more important to know what kind of person has the disease rather than to know what kind of disease the person has. It is more important to understand the psyche of a person so as to know the root cause of the disease. For example if a person is fatigued, it will reduce his ability to withstand any stress and if the person is stressed it will reduce his ability to withstand any physical disease. These are therefore known as psychosomatic disorders. A question generally comes to the mind. Why do diseases occur? A generalized solution related to buildings is unhealthy environment from where most of the diseases are born. It is a reality that the BUILDINGS CAN BE THE ROOT CAUSE OF OUR PROBLEMS. For instance a person may not be aware of the fact that there is a Geopathic Stress below the bed, the person sleeps for continuous eight hours in a subconscious state of mind. The direct impact of Geopathic Stress is on the immune system and central nervous system. It can also create cramps, inflammation, fatigue, dizziness, irritation, restlessness, uneasiness or neurological problems (depending from case to case). In such cases professional medical counseling is taken. But even after the counseling, the relief is marginal. Even the medicines do not affect much because the person is still exposed to the same stress. In such a situation emphasis is on medicines and not on the root cause of problems (geopathic stress). Since the person is not aware of the root cause of the problem, the bed and the placement still continuous to be the same.Now in this case either the medication does not help much or else if it does, then the problem erupts again.It is essential to understand the problem but more essential to understand the root cause of the problem. WHY IS IT HAPPENING? There is a fair possibility that the building or the environment in which people reside is the ROOT CAUSE of such problems.
A person is most affected by the indoor environment. The overall environment is a result of temperature, light, sound, indoor air quality, construction material, furniture, electronic gadgets, orientation, energies and direction etc.
Just to emphasize on the relationship between an unhealthy environment and diseases, some of the examples are stated below:
- Unhealthy interior material can cause multiple chemical sensitivity.
- Imbalance in the air can cause depression, irritability and rashes etc
- Radon gas emissions can even cause lung cancer
- Over exposure to sound can cause palpitation, blood vessel constriction, and adrenaline rush and pupil dilation.
- Unhealthy furniture can cause repetitive strain injury, backache, pain in shoulders and neck, mid back and lower back pain and even stress and tension.
- Biological Contaminations in the air can cause chronic bronchitis, asthma, allergic reactions, sneezing, watery eyes, coughing, dizziness, shortness of breath, lethargy, fever, humidifier fever and digestive problems.
- Non biological Contaminations in the air can cause headache, dizziness, shortness of breath, lethargy, nausea, episodes or increased chest pain, chronic heart and lung diseases.
- Mold (Aspergillus Niger) can cause skin and pulmonary infections.
- Lead at lower levels can affect the brain, central nervous system, blood cells and kidneys. At high levels it can cause convulsions, coma and even death.
- Exposure to too much of light can cause skin related diseases
- Unhealthy plants can cause allergies and infections
- Geopathic Stress can cause lowering down of immunization system, cramps and inflammations.
- Electro magnetic frequencies can cause insomnia and migraine.
- Fungus (wuchereria bancrofti) can cause elephantiasis (swelling of foot)
- Bacteria can cause encephalitis and syphilis
- Lack of Cosmo telluric channel can cause uneasiness and lack of freshness
The impact of overall environment on the human body is explained through the below mentioned diagram
The mental and physical health of the occupants depends a lot on the environment. Healthy environment can help a person grow better both mentally and physically.