IDEAL LIVING ROOMadmin
A living room is a family lounge or a family’s informal sitting area where the members of the family sit together, enjoy, gossip and watch television. It is a place full of liveliness, warmth, concern and feeling of family being together. A living room makes the family feel tied up with rope of love, warmth and concern. It is totally an informally designed area. The definition of living room changes with geographical locations. There are lot of countries where living room is a place where formal guests are attended as well as the family.
MOOD OF THE ROOM:
The mood of the room should be lively, active, fresh and energetic. In Indian context the living room should of love, concern, emotion, sacrifices, family values, family ties and family unity etc
- Average sound level in the living room should be less than 60 decibels.
- The ventilation level should be adequate. A feeling of freshness should always be there.
- A living room should not permit light with glare.
- The room should be connected to the nature.
- The room should not suffer from electromagnetic congestion, geopathic stress and environmental aggression.
- The height of the room should be minimum 8 feet.
- The indoor air should not have organic or inorganic contaminants.
The living room should be preferably located in the eastern belt of the house. It can be east, northeast east or southeast east. It can also be placed in northeast north or north of the building. It should be borne in mind that it should be placed in such a manner that it does not attract glare. It must also ensure proper light and ventilation. The living room should be in front portion of the house directly accessible from the entrance lobby or outside. It is preferred if it is placed in north ,north east, east of the building. The guests should not pass through the personal areas like bedroom to living room.