- Group sessions cannot be rescheduled by the student
- Booking for 1 course will be valid for 3 months after payment
- Booking for 2 courses will be valid for 6 months after payment
- Booking for 3 or more courses will be valid for 12 months after payment
- One-to-One (Private) and Duo-Learning (Semi-Private) students must inform the Institute at least 24 hours prior to the cancellation or rescheduling of a session otherwise it will be counted as taken
- Once the online self-study course is activated, there is no refund or credit note for the same. Allow up to 48 hours for issue of license
- You may receive occasional updates from Eton Institute through email or SMS with pertinent information about courses or offers. Please inform our customer team in case you would not like to receive these alerts
- Marketing Campaigns of Special Offers with discounts are applicable on course fees only, payments must be made as per terms and conditions of the campaign and for courses starting on or after the mentioned date
- Cancellation in 7 or more days before the start of course = 100% refund of the course fee
- Cancellation in 5 or fewer days before the start of the course = no refund
- Canceling attendance after the start of a group course forfeits the right to claiming any refund or attending a different course
The course payment will be valid for 6 months. After that, it will be considered as expired.
- Canceling an ongoing One-to-One (Private) or Duo-Learning (Semi-Private) course forfeits the student’s right to claiming any refund. A credit note can be issued, valid for 2 months if the course hasn’t expired yet. It is the student’s responsibility to request and collect the credit note from the institute within 2 months of the start of the course.
- Credit notes or refunds will not be issued for individual sessions missed in a group class, and these hours are not exchangeable for One-to-One (Private) sessions.