Tips on Sleeping Positionadmin
A person sleeping with his head towards the North will have problems during sleep and may have problems related to blood circulation.
Here are some other directions for sleeping :
- Growing children should sleep with their heads towards the East.
- Try using a wooden bed instead of beds with iron or brass frame as metal works as an antenna.
- Avoid box type beds.
- Avoid a door opposite to the bed.
- Avoid negative images in bedroom.
- At night, switch off the mains because it gives out harmful radiation.
- Open all the windows in the bedroom in the morning for about two hours.
- The ceiling temperature of your bedroom should be less than your body temperature or else you may get a headache.
- The ideal entrance to the house is from the North, North – East or East. Maximum openings in terms of windows and ventilators should be provided in the North – Eastern quadrant to allow positive sunrays. The master bedroom is recommended in the South West part of the house.
- The kitchen should be in the South East of the house.
- Basement should be constructed in the East, North or North – East corner of the proposed building.
- Balconies or projected verandah \ platforms should be proposed towards the North and East side, with the level of the floor lower than that of the general floor.
- In the living room, furniture should be placed more towards the Western and the Southern side.
- All mirrors should be fixed on the North or East walls and not on the South and West walls. Consequently, the wash – basins in the toilet too have to be fixed to the North or East wall.
- Hanging or fixing strategic mirrors can help in deflecting the unwanted or unhealthy energies.
- Changing the position of furniture and fittings.
- Changing color schemes.
- Changing the direction of circulation of wind \ air.
- Adding or moving plants inside the house.
- Changing the layout of garden \ terrace garden.
- Changing the interior design.