Unhealthy Environment & Diseasesadmin
Mind and Body
A question comes to the mind more and often. What is the relationship between the mind and the body? Mind is an abstract term used for the workings of the brain. Whatever is going on “mentally” inside a person is also going on physically, and vice versa. It is a fact that most of the time we are not conscious of the activities going on in our brain. We are conscious only of the effects of that activity.
Why? Mental and Physical Diseases
According to “Flanders Dunbar” it is more important to know what kind of person has the disease rather than to know what kind of disease the person has. It is more important to understand the psyche of a person so as to know the root cause of the disease. For example if a person is fatigued, it will reduce his ability to withstand any stress and if the person is stressed it will reduce his ability to withstand any physical disease. These are therefore known as psychosomatic disorders.
A question generally comes to the mind. Why do diseases occur?
A generalized solution related to space can be unhealthy or depressed conditions from where most of the diseases are born. There is big possibility that the building could be the root cause of the problems. For instance a person may not be aware of the fact that there is a Geopathic stress just below the chair the person sits for continuous eight hours in the office. The direct impact of geopathic stress is on the immunization system. If the person becomes unwell, professional counseling is taken. It is essential to understand the problem but more essential to understand the root cause of the problem. WHY IS IT HAPPENING? The overall environment is a result of temperature, light, sound, indoor air quality, construction material, furniture, electronic gadgets, orientation and direction etc.
Just to emphasize on the relationship between an unhealthy environment and diseases, some of the examples are stated below:
- Unhealthy interior material can cause multiple chemical sensitivity.
- Imbalance in the air can cause depression, irritability and rashes etc.
- Radon gas emissions can even cause cancer
- Over exposure to sound can cause palpitation, blood vessel constriction, and adrenaline rush and pupil dilation.
- Unhealthy furniture can cause repetitive strain injury, backache, pain in shoulders and neck, mid back and lower back pain and even stress and tension.
- Contaminations in the air can cause chronic bronchitis, sneezing, watery eyes, coughing, dizziness, lethargy, fever and digestive problems.
- Exposure to too much of light can cause skin related diseases
- Unhealthy plants can cause allergies and infections
- Geopathic Stress can cause lowering down of immunization system, cramps and inflammations.
- Electromagnetic frequencies can cause insomnia and migraine.
- Fungus (wuchereria bancrofti) can cause elephantiasis (swelling of foot)
- Bacteria can cause encephalitis and syphilis
- Lack of Cosmo telluric channel can cause uneasiness and lack of freshness